Licensed both as a Clinical Psychologist and Naturopathic doctor.
For over 30 years has practiced multiple forms of transformational psychology. Her journey has been to discover the essence of healing both within herself and as a facilitator for others. Dr. Fitzpatrick practices from an integrative systems perspective and incorporates mind, body, emotions and spirit to support each person to break through to a new level of health. Currently practices at Pacific Pearl, La Jolla/ Guarneri Integrative Health- whose mission is to heal people and change lives through the wisdom of all global healing traditions.
In her journey, Dr. Fitzpatrick has followed both conventional and naturopathic doctors and recognized that good medicine includes both the best of natural and conventional medicine. She founded an integrative medical practice in Seattle Washington, and served as a primary care provider, focused on women’s health and functional endocrinology.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has spent considerable time working with individuals diagnosed with cancer, offering a comprehensive approach for individuals struggling with emotional issues through integrating nutritional support, mind-body tools and providing medications when needed at the lowest effective doses.
“My passion is to empower and partner with you to help you achieve both happiness and your health goals” Dr. Moira
- Doctorate in Psychology from the California School of Professional Psychology in San Diego, California.
- Naturopathic Medicine from Bastyr University in Kenmore, Washington
- Women’s Health and Integrative Medicine at the National College of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon
- Board certified diplomat-fellow in Psychopharmacology through the International College of Prescribing Psychologists and Prescribing Psychologists’ Register.
- Clinical Hypnotherapy, including transpersonal, NLP, Ericksonian and Medical hypnosis.
- Inaugural vice president of Bastyr University in San Diego, California
- Faculty member of the American School of Professional Psychology in Point Richmond, California